Love my Remmy's but....

I want one too. But.. I'd also have to have it chambered in something useful. mtmuley

Last edited:
How many thousands less would this rifle be if it didn't have the KUIU name and camo pattern on it? It's way overpriced like everything KUIU.

You beat me to it mtmuley.

For anyone who loves titanium, carbon and plastic, go for it. The wussifaction of hunters continues. I guess no one can carry a 9lb rifle anymore. The gene pool is getting very diluted. In case no one noticed, there are lots of grizzlies in sheep country, I've seen them working Stone's sheep far above timberline. Personally, my choice is a .270 Weatherby mag with 140 gr Failsafe bullets. Your results may differ. GJ

Last edited:
Build it yourself and save 3k And you won't have to stare at the kuiu crap while you are hunting...

Seems like the 6.5 would be less cool sending it down a 20" tube

Last edited:
For anyone who loves titanium, carbon and plastic, go for it. The wussifaction of hunters continues. I guess no one can carry a 9lb rifle anymore. The gene pool is getting very diluted. In case no one noticed, there are lots of grizzlies in sheep country, I've seen them working Stone's sheep far above timberline. Personally, my choice is a .270 Weatherby mag with 140 gr Failsafe bullets. Your results may differ. GJ

I agree, mostly. The recent trend to lightweights, especially in the Creedmoor is interesting. Amazing what percieved "coolness" will do I guess.I do like synthetics in my rifles though. mtmuley

I bet Remington will sell them. The same guys that can drop 7k on a Gunwerks or something similar won't have an issue with the price. mtmuley

Never was a fan of those carbon fiber barrels either...look as sleek as a sledge hammer.

My first thought was along the lines of most others. I could have one built that has the same, or better components, maybe be a pound or so heavier, with money leftover to buy a pocket full of NR tags.

Not even tempting...I bet it flops.

The comments are interesting. Kinda why I posted it. Obviously this rifle isn't made for guys that have to save money on a gun purchase to buy tags. And it's not the only one of course. Besides, it's a Creedmoor man. mtmuley

I bet Remington will sell them. The same guys that can drop 7k on a Gunwerks or something similar won't have an issue with the price. mtmuley

I have no doubt they will sell them. Ther are a lot of folks with way more money than me, and good for them. Weighs the exact same as my Hunter. Maybe I'll paint it Subalpine :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back