New from Nebraska

Shotdown

Hello to the Forum,

I've been a long time lurker, reading the forums and watching Randy's shows. Finally decided to join and get in on some conversations with fellow outdoor enthusiasts.

I'm a 30 year old father of 3, married to an amazing wife, that is trying to fit as much hunting as possible into my busy life! In Nebraska I hunt deer, ducks, and pheasants and have attempted to harvest all 3 with archery equipment. But my passion has turned to Elk hunting.

I have had 2 archery hunts on cow elk tags in Wyoming while building points. First hunt we were into cows but never had shots I was comfortable with. Also had a mature 5x5 screaming at 25 yards and just had to stare and dream about shooting!!! But it got me hooked!

Second hunt my group saw 19 bulls, 0 cows. . . First day had 2 6x6's at 50 yrds. It was awesome and frustrating all at the same time!!! But soon I'll have the points for a bull tag and we will see what can happen!

That's a quick version of me!

Welcome. I try to stay away from the big red nation as much as possible, but living in Cheyenne I'm forced to cross border to get my pheasant & dove fix! However, I do love to stir the pot with all my Jayhawk gear!

Welcome. I try to stay away from the big red nation as much as possible, but living in Cheyenne I'm forced to cross border to get my pheasant & dove fix! However, I do love to stir the pot with all my Jayhawk gear!

I am a realist. Out basketball program is a joke for the money put into it and the facilities provided, and our football program is a sad shadow of a once proud program. . . But that leaves me with more Saturdays to. Hunt and not care about watching a game!

Welcome to the forum. I used to go fishing at Johnson lake and Elwood occasionally. Really liked to fish the white bass at night with lights in the summer on Johnson. Lived in NE back when they had a football team.

Welcome to the forum. I used to go fishing at Johnson lake and Elwood occasionally. Really liked to fish the white bass at night with lights in the summer on Johnson. Lived in NE back when they had a football team.

Walkathon, that's my back yard! I live in Lexington, 10 minutes to Johnson, 15 to Elwood. They do have some good fishing most years! Elwood has gotten really good now that they have brought the lake levels back up.

Walkathon, that's my back yard! I live in Lexington, 10 minutes to Johnson, 15 to Elwood. They do have some good fishing most years! Elwood has gotten really good now that they have brought the lake levels back up.

I noticed you were from Lexington and figured you were probably very familiar with those lakes. Glad to hear the fishing is still good. Haven't fished either for about 15 years.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back