Pants falling down, belt or suspenders

All my First Lite have suspender loops built in except the North Branch pants have suspenders that are not removable. Suspenders are more comfortable but make my pants hike up to almost my chest. I have a KUIU belt that I really like and Firstlite has a similar belt.

I get woven stretch belts by a company called George. They work well and I have many less issues with sciatica with them as well.

I'm a suspender guy with a belt perry suspenders slide over your belt and don't pop off like the clamp on one's. I wear those hunting almost all the help time.I have a pair of carhartt suspenders the clips are pretty good on them mostly wear those at work.

I use a web belt and suspenders. Let the suspenders do most of the work. Look for a smaller buckle and you won’t notice it under your pack belt. Sitka makes a good belt with a very small hook buckle.

No question for me, suspenders. I wear them every time I am hunting, most times when I am hiking, and even around the house. If you look at pictures from the 1800s of loggers, miners, prospectors, people who worked outside they all have suspenders on and probably for a reason. Plus, you will not believe how many women will compliment you on your suspenders when in public, they really dig them. And don't get the clip on ones, get benjamin buttons installed on your pants if you don't already so you can wear real suspenders. Also, pull on the suspenders before you buy them, good suspenders don't stretch hardly at all when pulled.

Belts are not near as comfortable when really tight, and still sag when under a pack or very wet, so suspenders are they way to go.

My dad has been a logger for over 30 years and I grew up in logging country (west coast) so suspenders is one topic I feel I can add a valuable opinion on lol

Try different pants. I wore Lee jeans most of my life and was constantly pulling them up (wore a belt). No butt, but I'll admit to having a belly (my whole life) and it never helped hold pants up. For me Costco jeans stay up - even without a belt. For work I usually use suspenders as they keep the pants where they need to be no matter how much I bend over or move.

I finally found a family reunion thread ;)

flat butt here too, been getting away with a web belt found used on eBay

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back