BLM and roads

Eyeguy

Hey HT Crew,
I have been long into a leftover antelope tag via the second draw so I have been pouring over google earth and OnX maps researching leftover options. OnX shows a lot of roads through BLM ground...some better then others. another thing Im finding is "islands of public around the BLM and visa versa. The roads seem to continue through the BLM and through the private...etc. My question.....How do you know what roads are ok to drive and what roads you cannot drive? Im referring to the ones that pass through the parcels of private specifically. I have no worries about deterring what land is public/private as we have multiple devices with Onx maps....just don't want to get in hot water driving the wrong roads. Are there other land options available besides just BLM/state ground etc? Like walk in hunting only areas where private land owners allow hunting but no driving? Any help is appreciated. Really not asking for any specific units as I have a few in mind but more just wanting to make sure we will be following the rules and that the parcels we have in mind to hunt will be in play. Thanks again in advance!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back