Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming Surplus tags

I've already organized the leftover list into and excel sheet so I can filter by type and hide the sold out units.

Well if anyone has any extra room for another guy, I'd love to go with. Id need to know where to apply though.

Just go Wulfhunter, you don't need a partner. The first time I went by myself as nobody wanted to go. I learned a lot and have been there 7 time already, I have people that want to go with me all the time. Just make sure that its someone that you can get along with

Where ya from?
I'm gonna hunt the first two or three days of October in unit 22 for Antelope if I can draw a leftover tag.
Don't know the details of a camping spot yet ,but I'm planning on being in Buffalo on the 29 of September to get a room and some rest from the drive. Hopefully can scout a little the day before season.
After that I'm heading to Cody to get ready for my elk hunt in the Beartooths.

All are always welcome in my camps.

I'm planning on being in Wyoming around 10/8 - 10/27. I'll be just north of Buffalo for elk, but I also have doe antelope tags for another area a little south.

Got 5 applications in for Antelope and 1 in for deer. Thinking about putting in for a Cow Elk for the same unit I'm applying for Antelope.

Did all get put in for Wyoming leftover tags?
Hope you got it figured out there Wulffhunter.

Yeah I did, actually got a bunch of family members together and we put in for a bunch of doe tags. And several of us put in for any tags as well. So hopefully it goes good.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back