Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Drew Unit 20

Bowaddic

Anyone have any advice? Keep in mind i have never been to Wyoming before. I plan on driving up from Tallahassee Fl. I have onx maps on my phone and have been on the Wyoming web site. Trying to put a plan together. I am going to apply for leftover tags as well. I talked to the game and fish they said i could get 1 more buck tag and 4 doe tags. I was thinking of trying for a deer tag and or a cow tag but i don't want to buy a bunch of tags and not know where to hunt. I wish i knew the west like i know the south.

Sorry, I'm a rookie too from south Georgia. Not my first time goat hunting, but first time wyoming and first time with a gun. We drew 18. I noticed your unit had leftovers... 32 to be exact. I'm hoping to luck up with just a fair buck so any buck will really do. What dates you headed out?

I don't have a exact date yet but somewhere around the 15th. unit 24 has tags left over as well. I noticed that the driving route takes me right by a place i hunt in Illinois bow season starts there Oct 1 i thought i might stop and hunt there for a day to break up the trip. When are you leaving?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back