MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WY lope tags, who got em?

Drew a buck tag in 106. My dad and I struck out on doe tags in 66..

Last edited:
There was a net increase in antelope tags this year.

Yes there was but most the harder to draw units in the western part had some reductions. Most increases were in eastern Wyoming. Was just a guess to the lower draw odds for many units but could just be point creep in a lot of units.

We drew our second choice. I've wanted to hunt antelope since middle school. Now 25-30 years later I'm finally going. Bonus is it will be my son's first western hunt. We're going to Idaho first and stopping in Wyoming on the way back.

This will be my first big game hunt ever, My brother and I both put in with 0 points and we drew our 1st choice.

Im in this year for unit 66. this will be my second time heading west to hunt antelopes. hoping for a good time and lots of goats to look at.

Going back to Wyoming this year!!!! All of our party drew 2nd choice which I had pretty well planned on given the odds on our first choice with the total amount of points we had, my son and I are the only ones and we had one a piece, now we have two and are still headed out with two doe/fawn tags apiece. This will be my son, and my buddy swede's first western hunt, hope all goes well. Getting them one is my first priority. I know it's overkill but the new 28 nosler hasn't drew blood so it is going with me. Good luck to all.

Going back to Wyoming this year!!!! I know it's overkill but the new 28 nosler hasn't drew blood so it is going with me. Good luck to all.

Overkill? Nah, you've just got some extra insurance! Hope all goes well and I just might be in your neck of the woods this fall, the wife might be chasing a buck and doe if it works out. Good luck.

Drew a couple antelope doe tags and a deer tag. Looking forward to our first WY trip!

First year to apply and learned a lesson, I think. Payed for the special pool and put in for 63-2. It was pretty much a sure thing last year for zero points and I notice that they added 50 tags. So, I thought it would be a slam dunk if we went the special route. We ended up with 18 and probably could have drawn it with the regular draw. At least I have bonus point and tags! Now I just have to figure out 18.

My buddy and I drew 52-2. This will be our first year making the trip to Wyoming. Really looking forward to it. Good luck and have fun everyone!

First year to apply and learned a lesson, I think. Payed for the special pool and put in for 63-2. It was pretty much a sure thing last year for zero points and I notice that they added 50 tags. So, I thought it would be a slam dunk if we went the special route. We ended up with 18 and probably could have drawn it with the regular draw. At least I have bonus point and tags! Now I just have to figure out 18.
A friend and I drew 18 as well. When you headed out?

Well I knew my son would get a tag... he had 2 points, and my buddy got a buck tag w/ 0 PPs in the same area, but my nephew & I didn't get doe tags there which sucks.

Had I known when I put inwhat I know now I'd have put in 4 separate applications for us for 2 doe tags each rather than 2 doe tags each as a party. Oh well live & learn it'll let me focus on getting Samuel a buck and once that's done the bunnies had better look out!!!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back