WY lope tags, who got em?

I drew 21...not surprised, but i am surprised someone burnt 9PP ON a unit you had a 100% chance to draw with 1PP. didnt didn't get doe tags for unit 73.

Congrats to everyone who drew! Point creep will always exist but it's usually not to bad. I think what hurt odds more this year was the tough winter that produced tag cuts in many antelope/deer units.

My brother will be hunting unit 7 this year for a buck. If he wants to get a doe tag, what is the process?

Are leftover tags ONLY sold as "either" and not doe/fawn?

Drew a buck and a doe tag with zero points.. one of those units with an asterisk though

I had put the wife and myself in for 2 doe tags apiece. Unit 73 then 20. What are the odds she draws both tags in 3 and I get both tags in 20? Time to start figuring out the leftover tag situation. Good luck to those who drew

Mike

Didn't draw my buck or neither one of my 2 doe tags i applied for. Now playing the second draw game.

Okay, I'm in. Meat hunt for my son and I. Two doe tags each and a cow elk for him. My teenage nephew pulled his buck deer tag and a doe lope. Hoping he can bag his first mule deer and antelope. Cautiously optimistic about this new area, hope it proves fruitful for a return trip for bucks and/or bulls. Also hoping theses two young men have an experience that will keep them coming back.

Congrats to everyone who drew! Point creep will always exist but it's usually not to bad. I think what hurt odds more this year was the tough winter that produced tag cuts in many antelope/deer units.

There was a net increase in antelope tags this year.

My brother will be hunting unit 7 this year for a buck. If he wants to get a doe tag, what is the process?

Are leftover tags ONLY sold as "either" and not doe/fawn?

Doe and Buck tags are applied for separately during the regular drawing. If he wants a doe tag, he can still apply for one as part of the new "leftover draw" that opens now that the regular draw has been announced. He would have to apply for a tag in a unit with leftover doe tags and hope for the best. I believe it is a totally random draw.

Against the odds, and for the second year in a row, we drew our first choice with zero points and odds in the single digits.. I do love antelope hunting.

Put in with 2 buddies and we somehow drew our first choice unit with odds of 20% for regular non-resident! First time ever hunting antelope and literally can't wait!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back