MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WY lope tags, who got em?

This was my first year putting in for the draw in Wyoming. I do have 1 elk preference point, but I put in for Antelope (15-1) and Deer (C) and got both. I am super excited. So drawn my first year in New Mexico and first year in Wyoming. Better do them right, could be a long time in-between.

Last edited:
Drew Wyoming on a not so sure how it will go tag for buck lope. Hey, we are hunting though.

My son and I did draw a decent buck lope tag in Colorado though. Two weeks in a row of hunting lope.....Life is good!

Drew Wyoming on a not so sure how it will go tag for buck lope. Hey, we are hunting though.

My son and I did draw a decent buck lope tag in Colorado though. Two weeks in a row of hunting lope.....Life is good!

We're gunna kill it man, I can feel it ! :)

Last edited:
I crapped out and drew neither my special buck with 3pp or my doe tags. I also didn't draw my elk tag in WY. So now its back to the drawing board with leftovers and OTC options.

1 buck tag, 1 doe tag unit 111. 1st western tag coming in hot from SC. Any pointers for planning the hunt? from what I've found lost of private land in that unit. This was my last choice but close to my parents so made for easy commute. Fingers crossed!

In Idaho can't put in for a rifle hunt when putting in for a big three draw. Hunt archery every year though.

My brother and I got lucky and drew buck tags that were 50% odds. Should be good and hot in the middle of August will have to work quickly while butchering.

I about fell off my chair when I read that I was successful with drawing a 58-1 tag. Going to be lots of fun.

Finally drew a WY tag! The wife and I will be hunting together, I guess third year of applying and using an extra point more than what was needed to draw did the trick. Time to start shooting in the wind.

First year to apply and learned a lesson, I think. Payed for the special pool and put in for 63-2. It was pretty much a sure thing last year for zero points and I notice that they added 50 tags. So, I thought it would be a slam dunk if we went the special route. We ended up with 18 and probably could have drawn it with the regular draw. At least I have bonus point and tags! Now I just have to figure out 18.

My buddies and I drew 18 as well. Not to make you feel bad, but we drew with 0 points in the regular draw. It's our first time 'lope hunting so should be fun. Maybe we'll run into you!

I had a 50% chance with 2 points. I ended up in the wrong 50%. ):

Randy's White-Board is failing him, time for a new one!

I drew 2 doe antelope in unit 108, first ever antelope hunt. I Wanted to get some practice in before the trophy days arrive.

We will be there the first week. Its our first time hunting antelope and my hunting buddy's sons first trip out west so we are pretty excited.

I drew a doe tag in Unit 57. Gonna be my first Western hunt and I'm not gonna have a ton of time to make it happen - only have a few days after a buddy's wedding down in Boulder. Ton of logistics to work out, getting the meat home being at the forefront of my mind, but I'm super excited to get the chance to start figuring this whole Western thing out. If I can figure this out, mule deer and elk are next. Good luck to everyone!

Unit-53-1, Also Doe tag, Mule Deer Doe 82. A great day, It took 9 Years to draw. Last year drew a general deer tag in the area and shot a nice 155 inch buck. I went to scout for Antelope and in three days I saw 4 around 82 in October. I hope the extra tags wont hurt the trophy potential

Back