WY lope tags, who got em?

M

MN Public Hunter

I got mine, 3rd choice that I thought I would never draw. Here's to keeping pref points and still getting to hunt. Here we go Andy....

Unsuccessful again. 2 years ago was 100% success with 4 points-unsuccessful last year. Last year was 100% success with 5-unsuccessful this year. Were definitely going to need to rethink our strategy for next year with the point creep going on. Good luck to those who drew

Managed to score an any goat tag and a doe tag. Unfortunately my dad struck out in his quest for two doe tags. Guess that's the luck of the draw and he gets to leave his rifle at home.

I drew my 2nd choice along with a couple doe tags. October will be fun. Point creep is a killer, so I'm going to keep building points and enjoy the easy to draw units before they also become hard to draw.

yup. a buck and 2 doe tags. worth the extra cost of the Special Tag when you have 0 points and really want to go hunting this year.

This is how I feel right now....

christmas story.jpg

Myself, dad and my nephew Kyle drew unit 48 tags. It will be Kyle's first western hunt. I'm looking forward to camping along the miracle mile, fishing it again, and hopefully notching my tag on a big ole central Wyoming pronghorn!

Buying a special should have been OVERKILL in this unit.... didn't draw!!

Silly question... is there any type of refund for the "special" portion I paid for my first choice?

first year trying for pronghorn drew 2nd choice in unit 8....looking forward to the challenge .good luck to all

2 doe tags for me & 2 doe tags for my wife - Unit 83
Still compiling points for a year or two before I cash in
Looking forward to a great meat hunt / scouting trip!!

Some serious point creep, drew our 3rd choice which I did not expect to happen. Better than nothing.

Back