Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Drew 74 Wyoming

3855WIN

Son and I will be going late in the season on his fall break. Any tips on camping spots, etc are welcome.

I got lucky in the random draw then. I had 0 points. I couldn't remember what points that unit took since I've been focusing on the unit I thought I'd be hunting in.

I got lucky in the random draw then. I had 0 points. I couldn't remember what points that unit took since I've been focusing on the unit I thought I'd be hunting in.

It took 5 points las year for 100%. I guessed creep would move that up a bit.

Wow cking - you did not have any points right? so you were one of the few that drew it on a random draw? Way to beat the odds there!

I got very lucky. Judging by the points and reactions I'm guessing it's a good unit? I just picked it because I was trying to get a point. I've done zero research on it. Luckily I've got a few months, and I tend to obsess over it.

I got very lucky. Judging by the points and reactions I'm guessing it's a good unit? I just picked it because I was trying to get a point. I've done zero research on it. Luckily I've got a few months, and I tend to obsess over it.

You are kidding aren't you?!!! You should be aware that since you drew that as a first choice that you'll get your PP money refunded and will not have any points for next year.

I was slightly kidding, I know it's a decent unit but don't know much else about it. Yeah I know I won't get my point, but hell, thats a small price to pay. I'll give up one point instead of 6 to hunt that unit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back