Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tahr Hunt Offer

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    I need to do one of these NZ public land hunts before I run out of health.
    You and me both!

Kiwi- Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing. That's some spectacular country to spend time in.

I am looking at a hunt swap so if anyone wants to join me tahr or chamois hunting please get in touch. My 2018 tentative plan is to hunt mule deer in CO. I have two points for both elk and deer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I am looking at a hunt swap so if anyone wants to join me tahr or chamois hunting please get in touch. My 2018 tentative plan is to hunt mule deer in CO. I have two points for both elk and deer.
    Sorry i don't have Mule deer in the UK, pity.
    You hunt in some fantastic places.

My best friend's son and his girlfriend have just started a NZ adventure, been in Auckland for 2 weeks, the plan is to return back to the UK in 23 months time, damned if i would return to the UK being in their 20's like they are!
    He doesn't hunt, but i taught him to fly fish when he was a kid, when he was 19 i took him to Montana for 2 weeks fishing.
    Shame he doesn't hunt, you are either a hunter or you're not, i tried to get him interested, failed!

Cheers

Richard
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

If your friends son wants any advice / help let me know. I don't really fly fish but I do know some popular spots that are meant to be good near Taupo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12