Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CLEANOUT! - Guns, bow, arrows, clothes, backpacks, misc items

MTGomer

For the guns; If you are near by I will meet you somewhere if you wish. For guns that are shipped. I'll let you return them with a refund, minus shipping costs, within 10 days of taking possession of them, if you are unsatisfied.
Please DO NOT buy one, if you are unsure if you can pass a bgc through your FFL. If you put me through the hassle of getting it back from your FFL, I retain the gun AND your money.

More pictures are available I didn't want to overload an already lengthy post with excess pictures. I have already taken more, and am willing to take others if you wish. Just ask. All items first come, first serve.

Thank you for looking. Below is all for now. I may add a few other things later. Stuff just accumulates, ya know.

GUNS

.300 Weatherby Magnum Vanguard with Leupold VX3 3-9x40 scope. $450 gets it shipped to your FFL $415 to pick it up from me in Billings, MT
This rifle shoots straight and well. It is not in pristine condition. It has been all over the place on hundreds of hunts. It has spots of rust on it. It has a black synthetic stock, with its share of scratches. There are cosmetic imperfections on the scope, but the glass itself is in great shape. It has had scope covers on it every minute of its existence until 5 minutes ago.
If you are looking for a no frills, affordable rifle that can kill any animal in North America, this is it. If you want something pretty, or something for your 9 year old or 95 lb wife, I'd consider looking elsewhere. It is a .300 and recoils as such.
Has about 400 rounds through it.
IMG_1841.jpg

Savage Model 93r .17HMR with BSA Sweet 17 6-18x50 scope $425 Shipped $390 local pickup.
Laminated thumb hole stock. The cap for the windage turret is missing.
This is a prairie dog killer. In almost pristine condition. A few very slight scratches that you would expect, if you look very close. No deep scratches into wood at all.
About 500 rounds through it.

IMG_1856.jpg

Last edited:
Winchester Model 70 Westerner .223 with sweet 223 BSA scope. $450 Shipped.
Has an extendable bipod. Two stage safety. Shows signs of normal use. In fair condition. Some scrathing on stock, imperfections in blued barrel.
View attachment 71670

Bowtech Guardian $250 Shipped
Trophy Taker full containment drop away rest, a stabilizer, string leaches and a trophy ridge quiver. Currently set at 70lbs, with a 28" draw length.
IMG_1848.jpgIMG_1850.jpg

Last edited:
VAP TKO Low Torque 27.5" 350 Arrows 5 (+2) $45 Shipped
Five arrows in perfect condition, and another that just needs an insert. One more that I shot the nock of, causing a splint in the very end of the arrow. Could be shortened by 1/4" and be as good as new. 1/2 dozen of these runs $99.99 at Scheels.
IMG_1878.jpg

Random arrow assortment $40 shipped (4) VAP V1 400s, (4) Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575, and (6) cheap Scheels grouse and prairie dog arrows. 27.5 and 28" one has a missing vein, another could use a nock put back in.
IMG_1852.jpg

Trufire release - SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 887
Last edited:
Cabelas Spotting scope window mount like new $20 shipped.
IMG_1873.jpg

Firstlite NorthBranch Softshell Bib. Size M $215 Shipped
Small rip in crotch first time wearing them from D-ring on saddle. Fixed with Tenacious tape and haven't noticed it since. Worn about 8 times.
These are Extremely water and wind resistant. Good for late season hunting. You will not get wet in the snow in these. Built in gaiters. 'Shitter' zipper in back.
IMG_1860.jpg IMG_1862.jpg

Cabelas Camo Sweater. Good condition. Size L $20 Shipped.
View attachment 71679

Scentlock 'Full Season' Fleecey pant. Size 32 Regular
These were $100 new and are well worn. 1 torn cargo pocket, burn mark and fraying on waist. Fraying on bottom, but holding together. They've killed some elk. $25 shipped
IMG_1865.jpg IMG_1866.jpg

Kings Camo Long sleeve desert shirt with chest pocket Size L $20 shipped.
IMG_1870.jpg

Last edited:
Packs

Kelty Redcloud 5200. no top lid. $60 shipped.
IMG_1864.jpg

Badlands Superday $60 Shipped. Also a well used pack. Top handle has been re-sewn on by badlands. All zippers and buckles work. Not recommended, but this will carry half a bone-in mule deer ;) IMG_1876.jpgIMG_1877.jpg

Last edited:
Every time there's one of these "dumps" I either think "poor guy is done hunting" or "lucky guy is getting some new toys"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back