Elk Pack

D2JLKING

Looking for some opinions! Hi guys! I'm new to HuntTalk and just wanted to start by asking some questions.
I am in the process of shopping/purchasing gear for some backcountry elk hunting. I thought I had my pack
narrowed down to the EberleStock Dragonfly. Today I came across the SlumberJack Bounty 2.0

Does anyone have experience with either pack? Would love any knowledge.

-D2JLKING

Eberlestock is much better quality.
The F-1 pack frame is likely the most versatile on the market.
Lots of pack bags can be attached from eberlestock.

You will get better feed back if this post was in the gear section, but it happens.
Good luck deciding.

I have a KUIU icon pro 3200, it's packed elk qtr, 1/2 deer and the frame is interchangeable with all there icon pro bags. It's not cheap, but I like to buy once.

LOL, I think you will be okay and not crucified too badly. To answer your question, I don't have any experience with either pack but I do use the Bounty 4500 and have for two or three years now. The 4500 is the predecessor to the Bounty 2.0. After packing out a couple of elk and several deer varying from semi short hauls to about 3.5 mile hauls with one elk I think its probably one of the best packs you can buy when you compare price to quality. I also use it as my everyday pack when out hunting, not just for hauling. All in all, I don't think you will have any regret buying the pack. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask or shoot me a PM.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back