Caribou Gear Tarp

PA Elk lotto

pablodiablo

Has anyone had any issues buying a Pennsylvania elk lotto entry? I am in my account on the PALS site, but can only see fishing licenses and other hunting licenses for sale...no elk entries as far as I can see. Unless Im missing something. Thanks much!

Cant buy until the new licenses go on sale, try after the first of July

If you take my advice you should be able to get your application in haha. Didn't realize they went on sale today.

Bought my hunting licenses and put my aplication in today. For everyone applying good luck, Its my second year putting in. You cant win it until your in it....

good luck guys,I just can't bring myself to enter.I did hear the cow elk hunt has got a bit tougher.I'd love to see them expand the elk herd.My area is almost 100% public land.Be awesome to have a nice herd in this area

good luck guys,I just can't bring myself to enter.I did hear the cow elk hunt has got a bit tougher.I'd love to see them expand the elk herd.My area is almost 100% public land.Be awesome to have a nice herd in this area

I agree I would like to see them expand to the north east. Lots of public land in those areas.

i have max points and huntin fool says my chance at an antlered elk is 1 in 470 or something like that.

How many points is it taking to draw?

only takes 1

due to the low number of tags allotted ever year it isn't a preference point system. every point you have your name goes in the drawing once more.

i think I have seen some people say the max is 14 previous points so including this year their name would be in the hat 15 times and yours would be in it once.

i would discourage you all from entering as it will help to increase my odds :D

as far as the person talking about bears: buy a tag and find a stump or buy a tag and find a group bear season is a lot of fun in PA people in the woods but not quite as congested as deer season. especially nice if you have family in PA as then you can go hunt visit family for thanksgiving and be there for the first day or two of deer season

jdf; enjoyed ur story in huntinfool. when do i get to see it on tv. ive been looking.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back