PEAX Equipment

Delta Customer Service - We're Not Happy 'Til You're Not Happy!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This might be a curious exercise for those of us wondering the power of public efforts on social media.

For those who know Jake, you know his account is probably how it went down. Sucks for him. Though nobody died or was maimed, it is a good reflection of the customer service model of today's corporate world.

In the last paragraph, Jake provides this comment:

Delta’s CEO is Ed Bastian. Who knows, perhaps if this gets enough shares, tweets, posts, and links some of it will work its way through the clouds, through the servers, the coaxial cables, the dongles and monitors, and come across his desk. If it does, then Ed, I believe you know that your customers have names and faces. Mine’s Jake Mosher, spelled with an h. It’s the name of my father and his father before him, and if I don’t deserve the respect necessary to spell it correctly, those men damn sure do.

If you are inclined to tweet, post, or share the story, it will be an interesting exercise to see if that has any benefit to Jake's cause. Link for sharing/posting is below.

https://jakemosher.com/blogs/news/deltadoesntcare

And even if you don't share, go to his site linked above. Some amazing images there.

Glad I carry insurance on most of my belongings! Delta should still stand behind their customers if they ever wish to have them as repeats.

Very unfortunate..

I for one don't believe in the power of social media and find it evil, but HOPEFULLY I'm proven WRONG!

Passed it on via e-mail. These things always remind me why I do my best not to fly and never take anything of value when I do.

Best of luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back