Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Got tags?

Millsworks

Elk season isn't as far off as it seems.
Hope those that were after a tag either got one or figured out a plan B or C or something!
Happy hunting.

I have an Idaho archery either sex archery tag and im.hoping to draw a rifle elk tag in Idaho, which will be my first time drawing and about 5th attempt. Should know draw results in the next 2 weeks!

Got my first elk tag, heading to Montana this fall and hopefully have a new addiction by the time its over.

I've got deer in Montana. In Colorado I have muzzleloader cow elk, and I'll get an OTC archery (which might all change depending a wounded warrior hunt) antelope muzzleloader doe and I'll get archery OTC, plus e/s archery deer and I'll probably pick up an archery bear tag as well and OTC turkey. Still waiting to see if me and my son drew Wyoming antelope doe tags. My wife drew e/s archery deer and doe antelope muzzleloader, plus she'll get an archery antelope OTC.

Last edited:
I'm starting in Colorado with a muzzleloader elk tag and a rifle bear tag. October will you will find me in Wyoming with a general elk tag and a cow tag. still waiting on the Wyoming deer & antelope draw

Missed on the draw. Came home for lunch one day last and decided to go on Craigslist. Someone posted the landowner tag i wanted for the archery season i wanted....for a doable price. My dad bought the tag. Ill get a bear tag. Hoping we can get me a nice color phase bear and him a nice bull.

Last edited:
We r waiting patiently for montana elk season to open. good luck to everyone this fall.

I'm planning to hunt Alberta for archery bear and archery moose. And the usual tahr, deer and chamois here in NZ.

No tags yet. Will hopefully draw antelope Type 1 and a couple Type 6 in Wyoming. Put in for a long shot deer tag in Wyoming that I probably won't draw. Then should definitely draw a Coues tag from Arizona.

I had the Coues tag last year, but couldn't go due to starting a new job, which sucked. Long term though, this job will afford me much more time off for hunting down the road. I got some good information from a fellow hunttalker, which I'll hopefully get to put to use this year.

I've got a cow elk tag in central Wyoming and am hoping for a doe antelope tag to go along with it. So psyched to get out in some open, western country again and do some spot and stalk hunting! (However, I'm also looking forward to getting back home afterwards to track some big, northern whitetails in Nov/Dec!)

Went in after a a zero point, left over unit this season and didn't draw! Working on plan b, over the counter. Never hunted out of state relying on research. I wish the best of luck to all. Can't wait even if unsucessful, at least we all tried.

Kansas non resident archery Whitetail, and a couple weeks chasing waterfowl in Saskatchewan.

unit 49 Colorado archery for me.Trying to get my foot feeling right so I can train properly.My bow is shooting amazing out to 50

Won't be long to get results of Wyoming deer and antelope draw.
Wish all luck! Including me.
I do have a good LE Wyoming elk tag already. So won't be to painful if I don't draw a deer tag.

I drew a Colorado muzzleloader cow elk tag. I'll be in the mountains in Sept, Also going in July to scout and do some fishing.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back