Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got tags?

Default Got tags?

Elk season isn't as far off as it seems.
    Hope those that were after a tag either got one or figured out a plan B or C or something!
    Happy hunting.

Hoping to get wyoming antelope this year. Elk will be next on my list.

Yes! Only 2 1/2 months until Hoyt and I start hiking together in the woods of SW MT!
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

I have an Idaho archery either sex archery tag and im.hoping to draw a rifle elk tag in Idaho, which will be my first time drawing and about 5th attempt. Should know draw results in the next 2 weeks!

Nada here, looks like an otc year for me unless one of the Hail Mary raffles comes through.
    It Doesn't Matter What You Miss Them With.

Got my first elk tag, heading to Montana this fall and hopefully have a new addiction by the time its over.

I've got deer in Montana. In Colorado I have muzzleloader cow elk, and I'll get an OTC archery (which might all change depending a wounded warrior hunt) antelope muzzleloader doe and I'll get archery OTC, plus e/s archery deer and I'll probably pick up an archery bear tag as well and OTC turkey. Still waiting to see if me and my son drew Wyoming antelope doe tags. My wife drew e/s archery deer and doe antelope muzzleloader, plus she'll get an archery antelope OTC.
    Last edited by JohnCushman; 06-17-2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: brain damage...forgot stuff
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2016 (but I'm still damned sexy)

Waiting to see if the wife or I drew WY antelope doe tags. Fingers crossed. Only 5 days of waiting left.

I'm starting in Colorado with a muzzleloader elk tag and a rifle bear tag. October will you will find me in Wyoming with a general elk tag and a cow tag. still waiting on the Wyoming deer & antelope draw

Missed on the draw. Came home for lunch one day last and decided to go on Craigslist. Someone posted the landowner tag i wanted for the archery season i wanted....for a doable price. My dad bought the tag. Ill get a bear tag. Hoping we can get me a nice color phase bear and him a nice bull.
    Last edited by esracerx; 06-17-2017 at 05:28 PM.

We r waiting patiently for montana elk season to open. good luck to everyone this fall.

Wyoming General Elk tag for me. Come on September!!!

I'm planning to hunt Alberta for archery bear and archery moose. And the usual tahr, deer and chamois here in NZ.

No tags yet. Will hopefully draw antelope Type 1 and a couple Type 6 in Wyoming. Put in for a long shot deer tag in Wyoming that I probably won't draw. Then should definitely draw a Coues tag from Arizona.

I had the Coues tag last year, but couldn't go due to starting a new job, which sucked. Long term though, this job will afford me much more time off for hunting down the road. I got some good information from a fellow hunttalker, which I'll hopefully get to put to use this year.

15. Default

I've got a cow elk tag in central Wyoming and am hoping for a doe antelope tag to go along with it. So psyched to get out in some open, western country again and do some spot and stalk hunting! (However, I'm also looking forward to getting back home afterwards to track some big, northern whitetails in Nov/Dec!)

Went in after a a zero point, left over unit this season and didn't draw! Working on plan b, over the counter. Never hunted out of state relying on research. I wish the best of luck to all. Can't wait even if unsucessful, at least we all tried.

Kansas non resident archery Whitetail, and a couple weeks chasing waterfowl in Saskatchewan.

unit 49 Colorado archery for me.Trying to get my foot feeling right so I can train properly.My bow is shooting amazing out to 50

Won't be long to get results of Wyoming deer and antelope draw.
    Wish all luck! Including me.
    I do have a good LE Wyoming elk tag already. So won't be to painful if I don't draw a deer tag.

I drew a Colorado muzzleloader cow elk tag. I'll be in the mountains in Sept, Also going in July to scout and do some fishing.

21. Default

Got a Wyoming cow elk tag (first elk tag so hoping to have a lot of success) and hoping to draw Wyoming Antelope Type 1 and 2 Type 6 tags. Put in for a long shot doe deer tag but I have less than a .0001% chance of drawing that tag.

I have a Wyoming cow elk tag. I applied for a buck deer tag in the same area. I'm hoping to make it a combo trip. I guess I'll know later this week! Congrats to everyone that drew!

Colorado Deer and OTC elk, and New Mexico archery elk tag! These 2 1/2 months are going to fly by!

I'm guaranteed 2 elk tags and 2 antelope tags in WY. I'll know in a couple days which units. I'm in for a deer tag too. Once I know what I drew, I'll decide whether to pick up a general tag or two for elk and/or deer. I love being a WY resident! I can get 6 tags for 3 species for less than $250 (before my AccessYes donation).
    "How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; kill your own beef; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it."
    ~ Edward Abbey

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jtm307 View Post
    I'm guaranteed 2 elk tags and 2 antelope tags in WY. I'll know in a couple days which units. I'm in for a deer tag too. Once I know what I drew, I'll decide whether to pick up a general tag or two for elk and/or deer. I love being a WY resident! I can get 6 tags for 3 species for less than $250 (before my AccessYes donation).
    whats your address, ill send you a cookie .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast