Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got tags?

Waiting on Wyo draw, in for a long shot type one for elk and deer, put in for a few high draw rate areas for antelope. Depending on what I draw, I'll decide if I go to KS archery. Since I struck out on other states I bought a few super tag tickets in Wyo for moose and sheep. Two more days of waiting for draw results!
    "It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take a chance?" -Ronald Reagan

2. Default

Drew utah muzzleloader book cliffs tag can't wait

Not long till we find out about the Wyoming deer and antelope. Hope results are available like they should be.
    Fingers crossed!

I have a NV bull and cow tag. My daughter has a junior deer. It's going to be a fun fall!!! Good luck everyone.

5. Default

I have a AK brown bear tag for sept. And then a NM bull elk tag for late Oct.

I didn't draw my first choices for elk here in WY. It's cows in unit 7 for me this year. I drew a hard-to-draw deer unit for the second year in a row, so I think I'll pass on General unit bull elk this year.
    "How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; kill your own beef; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it."
    ~ Edward Abbey

7. Default

This is one of the first years in a long while me or nobody close to me has a limited tag of some sort to help out on
    Oh well looks like I will be chasing more of these general season Utah elk around
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12