MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The dumbest argument point you have heard.

Addicting

Just wanted to vent a little and thought we could get a laugh out of this to change the mood. Without getting too long winded what is the dumbest argument you have had the pleasure of taking part in?

To start:

I was blamed for causing a pin hole in a hydraulic hose today on a very large truck by making him take a complicate u turn that the driver didn't know how to execute. When I pointed out that the hose had to of been broke while he was driving down the interstate because there was oil all over the bottom of the truck and splattered all down the underside of his trailer 40+ feet away from the pinhole. He argued with me it was only my theory and not factual because there was only a puddle on the ground where he parked after the turn.

Newton's laws on gravity and motion obviously could not of applied to this one....

One time I heard a person say Trump would be good for public land access....that is the dumbest argument I have ever heard.

My girlfriend in college tried to argue that quitting anything "cold turkey" was expensive. After a long pause I asked her to explain. She proceeded to tell me how expensive deli meat was, especially on a college student budget... That's right, she thought quitting "cold turkey" meant you ate a bunch of cold turkey. She sure was pretty, but not the brightest. Scary thing is she is a lawyer now.

I work in law enforcement so please bear with me.

I had a cold case homicide investigation wherein the suspect (now a convicted murderer) after two days of interviews took me to skeletal remains of an endangered missing person. He had buyers remorse over his confession and was caught on a recorded jail phone saying he was going to put the "green light" out on the federal agent. He said he was going to pay $30,000. He was a member of a notorious motorcycle gang and we documented that he had $30,000 transferred to another club member.

This is the argument...we were in court arguing that his telephone and visitation privileges should be taken away because of the threats. He, through his attorney, actually argued in open court that he was not talking about me. The Judge asked him to clarify. The judge actually asked him "so what you are arguing here in court today is that you are planning to have another federal agent killed and not this one who arrested you". Before his defense attorney could stop him he yelled "exactly!"

I am happy to say the court system actually worked. The judge informed him that his argument was the worst he had ever heard in open court and all his priveldges were taken away. He is now serving 18 years in federal prison followed by a consecutive life sentence without parole in Nebraska.

I always look back at laugh at that argument.

My girlfriend in college tried to argue that quitting anything "cold turkey" was expensive. After a long pause I asked her to explain. She proceeded to tell me how expensive deli meat was, especially on a college student budget... That's right, she thought quitting "cold turkey" meant you ate a bunch of cold turkey. She sure was pretty, but not the brightest. Scary thing is she is a lawyer now.

Wow. Winner so far.

It never turned into an argument but a co worker told me there was an antelope buck near his home town that was so big some of the locals hunted him year round! Poachers and the buck never shed I guess? This was about 30 years ago.

Here is one from a few years ago.

In the Military drug use is a no go. A Soldier 4 months from retirement popped hot for THC. When notified he stated to the CDR of the proceeding that he popped hot because someone laced his pot. The CDR asked him to clarify and he said that some one must of laced his pot causing him to pop hot. CDR asked again, so I understand, some one laced your pot with a illegal substance. Soldier replied yes some one mess with my stash. They then informed him that Pot was illegal and that is why he was there for. Soldier replied that he wouldn't of popped hot if his pot wasn't laced with THC.....he got discharged.

After working in the fire department for over 18years I have some doozies!! Me n my buds say we should write a book but one of the best is from when I used to help out at my uncles wild game processing shop. When people drop off their animal they are given a checklist for what all they want done. Someone bringing in a deer and seriously asking for chicken fajitas, beef fajitas, pork chops, etc. Then look at you funny when told that couldn't be done!!! The sad thing is, this happened w multiple customers, multiple times.
You can't fix stupid!!!!!

I had a high school kid I was working with tell me he was worried because he ate a bagel. I told him he would be fine but he said "yeah, but I didn't cook it. You can't eat food you don't cook." Same kid told me that Ford Rangers are the best trucks. I pray for future generations.

Mitch McConnel claiming that this level of obstructionism is unprecedented, after he held up a vote on a nominee for more than twice as long.

Someone once tried to argue that not all muslims are behind terrorist attacks so they shouldn't be treated as such. That very same person blames all gun owners for the violence in the U.S. GENIUSSSS.

Riding down the road with my GF circa, winter 1985. We got behind a truck pulling a fishing boat. In the end we agreed to disagree as to whether or not they were going ice fishing.

I had to argue with an ex girlfriend that Jagermeister was not made out of deer blood. She never did believe me.

I was dating a blonde . I was packing my fishing stuff to go to Northern Ontario Canada and she suddenly starts crying. She was worried the alligators were going to get me. Same woman one of friends had gone to Kamchatka Russia to hunt Brown bears and was showing pictures to her son. So I ask do you know were Kamchatka is? She replies oh yes it's in Michigan, I said no it's the other way and she replies Minnesota?

Worked with a man who had attended a fantastic private school then on to a private college. Graduated with honors. He asked me in October what Sunday this year in December would Christmas fall on and whether we had the Monday off or just the Friday prior. I replied while Easter is always on a Sunday that Christmas could be anyway of the week since was always on the 25th. He replied I was not a very good Christian. This was early 1980s so no internet to quickly use to clear up his confusion. Smart guy but perhaps was having a stroke that day.

Back