Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pope went on vacation to the rugged mountains of North Idaho. He was driving along when he heard a frantic commotion at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless, long-haired, bearded, middle-aged man wearing Patagonia shorts, sandals, and an old "Vote for Obama" tee shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot, 1,200-pound grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of cowboys all wearing "Go Trump" and “America First" denim shirts came racing up One quickly fired a .44 Magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious man from the bear's grasp. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured man in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republicans and Democrat Party supporters, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true, and that America is truly a blessed place in which to live."

As the Pope drove off, one cowboy asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?"

"Dude, that was the Pope," another replied. “It’s reported that he has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the cowboy said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he don't know crap about bear hunting in Idaho. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?"

Harley receives special recognition for spot on commentary using only a photo.

View attachment 94417

MH0qXHgl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back