Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I’m glad to see him go. An actual racist, old southern hag that thinks reefer madness was a documentary. He’s a scourge on conservatism. Good riddance.

Pictures, videos... Hide the political opinions w/in forms other than chatter unless you can weave a good joke within words that will not set to derail the thread.
It keeps this in the "Jokes" section and not a thread spiraling off into yet another internet forum argument. :)

Speaking of funnies...

michael_ramirez_michael_ramirez_for_oct_18_2018_5_.jpg

Funny funny

Being of possibly the last generation that existed without computers at my fingertips, I concur - that one is great.
Sad thing is about 20 years ago, some of us were railing against the up and coming Tea Party D Bags that were quickly transforming the GOP party into what it has become today - the party responsible for swinging the politics so far right that the resulting pendulum swing to the left will be just as severe.
Basic physics. Unfortunately, for the simple minds who drank the tea party koolaid, even real simple physics was too much to comprehend.
Thanks much to the Tea Partiers and those who signed on to the idiology(s) that got us to where we are today.
Hope Siri has the answers we're gonna need here real soon:rolleyes:......................................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back