Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it, Onpoint. :)

Attachments

• 3-31-Lobby-Gifts.jpg
    3-31-Lobby-Gifts.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
That's a great cartoon, Charles. 41 was a class act, and a heck of an American.

How far we've fallen.

FB_IMG_1543725207984.jpg

Gomer not only are you a SHEEP hunting Animal but now you are a GENIUS My wife loved your post. Thanks

Gomer's no genius. That's a cheap internet new age rip off of an old Montana classic:D. Duckboy Postcards, late 80's, from the Bitteroot I think.....
row_vs._wade-captioned_1.jpg
Here's my old favorite - sorry for "hijacking" the politics thing:rolleyes:
grizzly_bear_artificial_insemination.jpg
carry on.

Attachments

• row_vs._wade-captioned_1.jpg
    row_vs._wade-captioned_1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 128
Hahaa. That’s pretty good.
I wish I could claim credit for that meme but I found it in the bowels of a comment thread on Facebook and saved it to my phone.
Roe v Wade and any jokes associated with it in black and white are older than i am, so I wouldn’t remember the reference.

Yup.
Some of us were around when "memes" were called post cards.
A phone was connected to the wall and you talked to other people on it with your voice.
And tough Montana sheep hunters drove their 2 wheel drive Ford up Cattle Gulch, shot a 187" ram - rolled it off the hill into the pickup bed, and brought it down to someplace like the M&M to show it off, then proceeded to get drunk, punched, and incarcerated - losing their trophy in the process somehow......

shot a 187" ram - rolled it off the hill into the pickup bed, and brought it down to someplace like the M&M to show it off, then proceeded to get drunk, punched, and incarcerated - losing their trophy in the process somehow......

If there’s more to that story or somewhere I can read more about it, I’m all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back