Pretty cool documentary vid I came across about sheep hunting in Pakastan.

Cool cinematography. Can't imagine having that kind of cash and still having to shoot a right handed rifle being left handed. I like how the locals who have no power understand economics and the "trickle down effect", yet so many leaders in that part of the world(world-wide really) just don't want to understand.

Pride is the universal evil. It's evident every single day.

I didn't make it through the whole video. First shot was bad (eviserated the goat, which I guess will kill it sooner or later). 2nd shot was right at the ass. Packers, pre-scouting, staying in mansions...and then he starts getting all, "It's so tough out here, makes you want to quit..." Bleh. Dude is not in sheep shape, paid a ton of money, and then tries to sound like he's really toughing it out...ugh.

The scenery and the animals were amazing, I'll give it that.

I didn't make it through the whole video. First shot was bad (eviserated the goat, which I guess will kill it sooner or later). 2nd shot was right at the ass. Packers, pre-scouting, staying in mansions...and then he starts getting all, "It's so tough out here, makes you want to quit..." Bleh. Dude is not in sheep shape, paid a ton of money, and then tries to sound like he's really toughing it out...ugh.

The scenery and the animals were amazing, I'll give it that.

My thoughts exactly. Incredible cinematography, but the guy seems like a ding dong.

Last edited:
Sheep shape = able to climb a few thousand feet, with a pack, without dying of a heart attack.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back