Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Big Fin Whiteboard???

Would like to see what you got going on this year Big Fin? Ya know that general season Idaho deer hunt I could probably help you with that
    Matt
    2018 BAA World Champion ARCHERY CENTRAL
    Death Harp Bowstrings -- Onestringer arrow wraps
    Facebook Team Slayer<------- Click here
    IDAHO BOWFISHING ASSOCIATION - President

Me too. I'm looking forward to his son's MT Moose hunt- I think it's safe to assume that will be a filmed hunt
    Last edited by el unit; 06-16-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

3. Default

I think there are some screenshots of it on the YouTube podcast. Somebody should zoom and enhance it CSI style. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by beginnerhunter View Post
    I think there are some screenshots of it on the YouTube podcast. Somebody should zoom and enhance it CSI style. Lol
    that's what I did.
    Elitist Hunter

"Never let schooling [work] get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain

I know what's happening in November
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Quote Originally Posted by neffa3 View Post
    that's what I did.
    It has changed since that podcast. Some might be dropping off. Could be too many to film them all and stay married.

Items on the right with numbers are the network roll order for this coming season. Items on the left with orange marks are tags we know we have. Those without orange marks are ones we should have for sure, given the points used when applying.

Name:  DSC01961.JPG
Views: 1035
Size:  127.1 KB
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Impressed with the amount of AZ hunts. Looking forward to watching the archery coues hunt. Will that be a youtube episode?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCushman View Post
    If you ever get your tag!

Oh wow the sheep hunt should be great. Can't wait to watch the new episodes. That is a lot of hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCushman View Post
    I know you'll be in "deer shape", but will you be in "Sitka shape"?
    No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

I love that there's a grouse hunt on the list!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

You should get a map of the US and start putting a pin in every location you've visited a Dairy Queen.

Wow, thats a geat looking hunting year! Good to see a few WY hunts.

Moose, sheep, AK blacktail...good stuff! You sure the last set of AK BT initials weren't supposed to be TM?
    Every day I'm hustlin'....

Hell is coming to breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by LCH View Post
    If you ever get your tag!
    I called today and they are reissuing my tag
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Quote Originally Posted by kansasdad View Post
    I know you'll be in "deer shape", but will you be in "Sitka shape"?
    After the death marches Gerald put me through for turkeys, I should be ok...maybe still a little round, but they make Sitka in 2 & 3XL

Was just thinking about the white board yhe other day. Alot of good tags. Looking forward to the sheep hunt.

Fin, so what makes you know already that the NV archery deer hunt will be a 2-parter? Under the deer heading it looks like you only have one tag.
    Elitist Hunter

"Never let schooling [work] get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by neffa3 View Post
    Fin, so what makes you know already that the NV archery deer hunt will be a 2-parter? Under the deer heading it looks like you only have one tag.
    Those on the right are this coming season, airing in the next months. There are two parts to last year's NV deer hunt.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Fin, I do have a NV deer tag you could air a backpack/goat pack, velvet deer hunt with yours truly...... ME
    Might be able to talk my wife and I into a WY ANT show next year, I think we will have 7 points each hopefully draw a red desert tag maybe...... And we need to start getting more Idaho hunts on your board!
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Duck-Slayer View Post
    And we need to start getting more Idaho hunts on your board!
    Matt
    +1

ID otc = 3-4 point hunts in other states. You'll thank us later.

up for anymore hunts that may have changed on the ever evolving whiteboard of Fresh Tracks!
    Matt

I'm amazed that you and your crew are able to fit all those hunts in. That looks like a logistical nightmare to me. I'm glad I only have to plan one out of state hunt a year due to the amount of time it takes to plan, not that I wouldn't love to do more than one...

Ooh, where's the 2018 whiteboard?!

Here is the 2018 Board as it stands today.

Red are tags we already have.

Blue are the few remaining apps and we are not sure if they will be apps or just point purchase.

Still waiting on Colorado (deer/elk), Nevada (all species), Idaho (moose), Montana (moose/goat/sheep/pronghorn)

It is often asked why we never end up in Idaho. This shows why. We use Idaho as our long shot option. We already have more than we need to film in a season. It allows us to use ID as the "swing for the fences" state, the results of which are usually a foul ball. If Idaho was earlier in the year, I am sure we would use it more in our strategy. Same with Oregon that had a deadline yesterday, and is very expensive for NRs to justify the investment in a NR license purchase.

Name:  20180516_152023 (002).jpg
Views: 437
Size:  39.9 KB

Suffice to say, the crew is going to be out doing some of their own hunting if we are to fit all of this in the content schedule. Their episodes will probably get more views than any with me, so that is a good thing to have them out together.

Almost hoping Year 15 is not the magical year to draw ID moose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast