Big Fin Whiteboard???

Me too. I'm looking forward to his son's MT Moose hunt- I think it's safe to assume that will be a filmed hunt:)

Last edited:
I think there are some screenshots of it on the YouTube podcast. Somebody should zoom and enhance it CSI style. Lol

that's what I did.

It has changed since that podcast. Some might be dropping off. Could be too many to film them all and stay married.

Items on the right with numbers are the network roll order for this coming season. Items on the left with orange marks are tags we know we have. Those without orange marks are ones we should have for sure, given the points used when applying.

DSC01961.JPG

Impressed with the amount of AZ hunts. Looking forward to watching the archery coues hunt. Will that be a youtube episode?

Oh wow the sheep hunt should be great. Can't wait to watch the new episodes. That is a lot of hunts.

You should get a map of the US and start putting a pin in every location you've visited a Dairy Queen.

Moose, sheep, AK blacktail...good stuff! You sure the last set of AK BT initials weren't supposed to be TM? ;)

Fin, so what makes you know already that the NV archery deer hunt will be a 2-parter? Under the deer heading it looks like you only have one tag.

Fin, so what makes you know already that the NV archery deer hunt will be a 2-parter? Under the deer heading it looks like you only have one tag.

Those on the right are this coming season, airing in the next months. There are two parts to last year's NV deer hunt.

Fin, I do have a NV deer tag :) you could air a backpack/goat pack, velvet deer hunt with yours truly...... ME ;)
Might be able to talk my wife and I into a WY ANT show next year, I think we will have 7 points each hopefully draw a red desert tag maybe...... And we need to start getting more Idaho hunts on your board!
Matt

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back