Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Sheep, Moose, Goat drawing 2017

Double_a85, how'd she taste?

Mike, she tasted amazing. Best eating animal I have ever had. Wish she was the size of an elk since my freezer is already void of any bighorn sheep.
I had heard horror stories from someone that participated in the Tendoy hunt on how bad they tasted, but this sheep (or the one my dad shot) does not fall into that category.

Got an e-mail from a friend who just drew his SECOND MOOSE TAG! Yes it was 27 years between tags, but his second non-the-less! This was my 39th year IN A ROW for moose and sheep and I have yet to be drawn! Montana needs to make moose, sheep, and goat a ONCE IN A LIFETIME TAG to give more folks the opportunity to hunt one of these fabulous animals! No it would not dramatically increase your odds or mine, but it's a step in the right direction and I get really tired of hearing of folks who have now drawn their second or third sheep, moose, or goat tag.

Got an e-mail from a friend who just drew his SECOND MOOSE TAG! Yes it was 27 years between tags, but his second non-the-less! This was my 39th year IN A ROW for moose and sheep and I have yet to be drawn! Montana needs to make moose, sheep, and goat a ONCE IN A LIFETIME TAG to give more folks the opportunity to hunt one of these fabulous animals! No it would not dramatically increase your odds or mine, but it's a step in the right direction and I get really tired of hearing of folks who have now drawn their second or third sheep, moose, or goat tag.

I agree about the OIL for moose, sheep and goat in Montana. I'm not greedy, I only need one. Of each. If I ever draw any if the big 3, I'm done. mtmuley

I agree about the OIL for moose, sheep and goat in Montana. I'm not greedy, I only need one. Of each. If I ever draw any if the big 3, I'm done. mtmuley

I was looking at the regs today. 17 MSG in the Root total. I can remember 20 moose in 270 alone and 75 goat permits in 240. This year- 1 goat permit on the whole west side.

I disagree, a step in the right direction is increasing numbers and habitat.

Moose HD 210 - pretty jacked. Anybody that may want to throw any tips my way would be very welcome.

Back