1. Default Boner Broadheads - smallest, strongest, easiest to tune single bevel

Boner. Really? That's clever.
    I'll pass on the Kool-Aid.

Gotta love broadhead names

4. Default

It's tongue in cheek poking fun at all of the lame archery product brand names. Read the first couple of lines on the home page. We put our time into the design, not the gimmick.

Good luck on your adventure! Nice to see you guys are giving back too!

Just curious, since I don't know much about single bevel blades... right helical fletching takes a right handed bevel? Guess I wouldn't have even thought about it beforehand. I've been thinking about adding grains to my heads, and if I do, I'll be sure to keep your heads in mind
    "All America lies at the end of the wilderness road, and our past is not a dead past, but still lives in us. Our forefathers had civilization inside themselves, the wild outside. We live in the civilization they created, but within us the wilderness still lingers. What they dreamed, we live, and what they lived, we dream" ~Thomas K. Whipple~

a broadhead made by bowhunters sounds like a solid base, thinking about making a broadhead switch, ill keep ya in mind.

7. Default

Exactly beagle001, right wing feather, right wing fletching jig/helical, right bevel head. We have a 125 and 200 grain option in either bevel to start. If you have any other questions feel free to email us at info@bonerbroadheads.com. Thanks again.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Idahoarcheryhunter View Post
    a broadhead made by bowhunters sounds like a solid base, thinking about making a broadhead switch, ill keep ya in mind.
    Thanks idahoarcheryhunter, appreciate that. Please reach out with any questions.

Odd business plan. Good luck with it!

Not sure I'm confident enough in myself to use the terms smallest and boner in the same sentence...

I like the idea behind the product, especially the small chisel like tip. Reminds me of the old Bone Buster broadheads.

Default typo?

Should this say "All"?

I really REALLY like all the info on your website! I hope you are very successful !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bigdonniebrasco; 06-16-2017 at 09:30 AM.

A couple things:

Do you have any pictures of actual broadheads? How about a video of spinning one on an arrow spinner?

Regarding the attached pictures from the website, you've got a couple things you should update

Name:  Broadhead 01.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  27.7 KB

Name:  Broadhead 02.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  49.0 KB

A heavier nock or weight on the rear of the arrow will stiffen, not weaken your arrow.

Anything that creates drag on the back of the arrow will stiffen it, anything that creates drag on the front will weaken it.

Nock Left Does not necessarily mean too weak, it could mean your bow is out of tune or you just were torquing the bow when you shot. Likewise Nock Right does not necessarily mean too stiff. Also in my experience - no such thing as too stiff from a tuning perspective with current bows.