Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Boner Broadheads - smallest, strongest, easiest to tune single bevel

It's tongue in cheek poking fun at all of the lame archery product brand names. Read the first couple of lines on the home page. We put our time into the design, not the gimmick.

Good luck on your adventure! Nice to see you guys are giving back too!

Just curious, since I don't know much about single bevel blades... right helical fletching takes a right handed bevel? Guess I wouldn't have even thought about it beforehand. I've been thinking about adding grains to my heads, and if I do, I'll be sure to keep your heads in mind

Exactly beagle001, right wing feather, right wing fletching jig/helical, right bevel head. We have a 125 and 200 grain option in either bevel to start. If you have any other questions feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks again.

Not sure I'm confident enough in myself to use the terms smallest and boner in the same sentence... ;) :D

I like the idea behind the product, especially the small chisel like tip. Reminds me of the old Bone Buster broadheads.

typo?

Should this say "All"?

I really REALLY like all the info on your website! I hope you are very successful !

Attachments

• B_HEAD.JPG
    B_HEAD.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
A couple things:

Do you have any pictures of actual broadheads? How about a video of spinning one on an arrow spinner?

Regarding the attached pictures from the website, you've got a couple things you should update

Broadhead 01.jpg

Broadhead 02.jpg

A heavier nock or weight on the rear of the arrow will stiffen, not weaken your arrow.

Anything that creates drag on the back of the arrow will stiffen it, anything that creates drag on the front will weaken it.

Nock Left Does not necessarily mean too weak, it could mean your bow is out of tune or you just were torquing the bow when you shot. Likewise Nock Right does not necessarily mean too stiff. Also in my experience - no such thing as too stiff from a tuning perspective with current bows.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back