Norma brass

elkhnter

Looking at some brass for my .300 saum. Norma brass is more available than Remington and half the cost of Nosler. Anybody have any comments or complaints about this brass?

I have norma for two guns and love it.

That said I have some nosler seconds (visual blem) 50 new, 19 fired once and 28 primed but unfired that I need to sell if you're interested.

Best brass out there imo.. lapua might have a slight edge, but if you were that picky you would already know this.

Looking at some brass for my .300 saum. Norma brass is more available than Remington and half the cost of Nosler. Anybody have any comments or complaints about this brass?

I read somewhere that Norma makes the brass for Weatherby and Nosler (not sure about Nosler). I have purchased only Norma brass since I had my Weatherby rebarreled so that I can tell which brass is from the old rifle, and which is from the new. I haven't found any difference in the quality of Weatherby brass and the Norma brass. If you can get the Norma at a better price than the Nosler, go for it.

Last edited:
I have Remington, Norma, and Nosler brass for my 7 SAUM. I prefer the Remington. Norma can usually be found on sale. I can't stand Lapua brass.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back