Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Fourth, Final, Finest

poormanslam

Well I have been very fortunate with the Moose draw gods. My wife drew Idaho. I have drawn moose in Idaho, Montana, Colorado and now, not a big surprise with the points I had, Wyoming. This will more than likely be my last. I am not applying in any state now but Mt and have few points there. This hunt will be different, highly anticipated and one I will never forget. I will try to do some updates but the decisions on how it plays out will be out of my hands. As they should be. With few state drawings left good luck to you all and I hope you all have a great 2017 Hunting season planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCO7W996rYs&feature=youtu.be

Congrats! I know I should be building points but I guess I have to just hope and pray as all my money is going into elk draws. Hope it is an amazing hunt for you and you get a monster.

So this is moving forward. The Hunting with Heroes folks in Big Piney have been fabulous to work with and are selfless. A veteran from Washington state will be headed to Wyoming in October to hunt her first moose.

This is becoming a reality. Sounds like we are headed out on opening day, October 1st. Crossing my fingers this goes well and I think it will.

Good luck!! Im gathering points in multiple states for moose so i hope to draw just one somewhere. Can't imagine 4!

Good Luck RC. Been a little cool and wet in Wyoming. Should be pretty good if the fog doesn't get you. Enjoy it!
-Cade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back