Looking to meet fellow Northern California Hunters

NorCal Hunter

Hi,
I live in San Francisco, CA and I'm looking to meet fellow hunters in the area. If you live nearby and are a hunter please feel free to reach out. I'd like to cultivate some relationships in the hunting community (not easy in SF).

Best!

If you posted independently wealthy SWM looking for companionship on a local board you'd have more relationships than you could handle.

Seriously - there are some Californians hiding on this board and most are very welcoming.

Sorry, for the delay. Yes i grew up hunting whitetail in Oklahoma. Killed my first deer at 11 years old. Havent hunted since i moved to california tho.

Hey NCH, I just saw this, so by now you probably have an entourage of hunting buddies. I live the central Sierra Nevada. I have just started hunting a B zone because the deer in my usual spots have seemed to be dwindling away. Probably because of cats. I'm still learning the area, but I have seen a good number of animals. I venture in on horseback, but have seen each year another hunter that has backpacked in. Oh, I hunt with a bow. Do you ever go out of state? Last year I hunted OR for Elk and took my first Roosevelt. This year I'm going to Idaho for elk... ~Slim

Recently joined Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. There are a surprising number of hunters and anglers in the bay area. If you live in the bay area I strongly recommend the organization--they do fantastic work.

I'm in Northern CA as well let me know I plan on starting to scout I drew X7B this year so Ill be hitting that and also hit d3-5 zones as well

I'm also in Northern CA. Born and Raised in the Central Valley. Joined the Military and went off the see the country and part of the world. I haven't hunted California for for many year but would like to do some Wild Pig hunting along the coast or up Northeast of Redding. Going to Montana this year on the Big Game Combo Tag. If anyone is looking for Hunting Partner for MT this year, let me know. I do a lot of Fishing too. Sac and American Rivers, the Delta, and a lot of Deep Sea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back