Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

When will Wyoming deer and antelope results be posted?

Wyoming bound!

Wow did point creep rear her ugly head or what!? Look at some of those stats...uffda.

Dad, myself and my nephew Kyle(first western hunt!) will be in 48 chasing speed goats. Pumped to introduce my nephew to western hunting.

Well when do the Montana antelope results come out? That's my last chance for some antelope meat this fall. :(

Drew a unit 108 lope tag out of the regular random pool with 3.5% odds! Nice bonus hunt right on I-80 on my way to/from my Arizona archery elk hunt. :)

Got lucky...drew my second choice for pronghorn in the random. Didn't draw deer.

When I started building points the unit I was after had a 40% chance with 2 points. I now have 6 points and it takes 8. Time to give up on that dream!

Congrats all!!

I drew all 3 tags i was after - 2 doe antelope & limited entry Mule Deer next door to that unit! I need more coolers!

I noticed this as well with elk. I also assumed it it was due to people getting in before the fee increases.

Even random tags saw a massive increase in applications in some areas.

No SD elk. No Wyoming deer.

Thankfully we have a couple deer points.

Drew a unit 108 lope tag out of the regular random pool with 3.5% odds! Nice bonus hunt right on I-80 on my way to/from my Arizona archery elk hunt. :)

CONGRATS ZIM. That's my doe antelope unit this year, best of luck to you in your hunt.

I got lucky & drew 119 for deer. Only had 2 pts in the special draw. Boy I sure didn't see that coming.

Happy hunting to those that drew!!

A friend of mine has never hunted before but wants to start, so I did his draw applications for him. The a-hole just checked and drew all of his tags to include 87-1 for deer! He owes me some beer! haha

CONGRATS ZIM. That's my doe antelope unit this year, best of luck to you in your hunt.

You hunted it before? My last time was 1998 got a nice one 72". You should have no problem filling your tag. Quite a few critters.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back