Caribou Gear

When will Wyoming deer and antelope results be posted?

Drew my third choice goat. And 2 doe tags.
Second choice WT deer. And a doe tag. Going to get a gen deer.
Full priced cow tag first choice. Going to get a general elk.

Wife has a Gen deer and a doe deer tag.

Hope to fill the freezer this fall.

Crying over here...didn't do well in the WY draw this year...third choice pronghorn buck, 2 cow tags, general elk and general deer...will apply for a 2nd buck pronghorn and probably a second buck deer tag too.

My wife drew a good pronghorn tag though, so not a total bust in Wyoming.

My nephew drew his first pronghorn buck tag, along with a doe tag each for him, my Dad, and Brother...so, that will be fun. We're planning a deer hunting trip as well with my 2 nephews (youngest ones first year to hunt), so a good year to do that.

Have deer in Montana and a bull elk tag in AZ, so enough to keep busy through mid-December.

Pretty poor year for me, didn't draw anything in WY. Thought I'de draw a deer tag in a general unit, but WY says I'll have to wait my turn. I love hunting this state, but I'll have to wait one more year.

Wow, thought I had a for sure draw on my pronghorn with 4 points this year. Last year it was 100% with <4 points, this year it was 60% with 4 points and I was one of the 40%. :(

Swung for the fences on deer and didn't connect.

Pretty poor year for me on drawing. Applied for 30+ tags in 7 states, drew Alaska black bear and Wyoming elk.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back