Colorado Results Are Up!

BrokenArrow

I didn't put in for anything special, but I got a couple of solid opportunities to get out and hunt Deer and Pronghorn this year. Good luck to all and Merry Christmas (feels like it)! Let us know what you ended up with!

Three of us from this household drew both deer and elk in some great units. A total of 6 tags over 5 seasons. We're going to be burning fuel and having fun.

Looks like Colorado is going to join MT in not having their license system together in 2017...how the heck are these results possible for elk... for both me and my father n law the back door says we were successful...
results.JPG

You were successful on 2nd choice cow tags? Refunding the difference between the either sex tag and the cow tag?

Looks like Colorado is going to join MT in not having their license system together in 2017...how the heck are these results possible for elk... for both me and my father n law the back door says we were successful...
View attachment 71199

WTF is my first reaction. I'm guessing there is going to be a phone call to the customer service center as soon as they open? I have never seen that.
Sorry if I jumped the gun on results reporting, my results are matching backdoor straight across. I think they should award you a tag for that. Let us know what happens. I'm very curious.

You were successful on 2nd choice cow tags? Refunding the difference between the either sex tag and the cow tag?

We are both residents so the price would be the same so no refund... I'm the top one and I put second choice for limited archery unit... looks like I will have to call them and see whats up.

We have a situation where my buddy and I applied as a group but, I got a tag and my buddy didn't. We are trying to get on the phone with the DOW but, there is quite a line of callers as you would imagine today. Anyone else ever run into this issue?

I've always had the feeling that CPW's tech was from the 70's, and that this is how results are done on the back-end:

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 9.47.35 AM.jpg

I've always had the feeling that CPW's tech was from the 70's, and that this is how results are done on the back-end:

I worked in the IT department for the Colorado geological survey for a while and they used the same payroll and accounting software that all the other agencies used... tech from 70's is being generous. This was in 2012 and we had to install special software so that you could boot into MS-DOS and then run a command line program. All the codes were on a piece of paper taped to the side of the machine... it was ridiculous... at the same time I was helping the subsidenced group set up 3D monitors to work with their sink hole mapping project. Needless to say it was weird to be working on tech that was 35-40 years apart in the same day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back