Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

051 Nevada

The only tip I can give you is do whatever you did to kill the one in your profile pic. Congrats and good luck!

I've gone with some buddies with tags in 051. This area holds some fantastic bucks, but just like anywhere, you're going to have to work for them. Get high and away from the roads. Do your research on google earth and find some water and cover further off of the beaten path. There are lots of critters running around in the Santa Rosa's including CA bighorn, elk, antelope and plenty of deer. It's some beautiful country and hopefully we'll be reading a fantastic story about your huge velvet muley!! Good luck to ya!

I've gone with some buddies with tags in 051. This area holds some fantastic bucks, but just like anywhere, you're going to have to work for them. Get high and away from the roads. Do your research on google earth and find some water and cover further off of the beaten path. There are lots of critters running around in the Santa Rosa's including CA bighorn, elk, antelope and plenty of deer. It's some beautiful country and hopefully we'll be reading a fantastic story about your huge velvet muley!! Good luck to ya!

Thanks Antcap,
Matt

Hey, I was just stopping by to see how your 2017 hunt went? You sure have put some big animals on your hands! I drew the muzzleloader tag and just want to know as much as possible about the mountains... hope ya drew something big this year!!

Greg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back