Thread: 051 Nevada

Default 051 Nevada

Drew for early archery Deer, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Hope to put an arrow in another beautiful velvet buck!
    Matt
    2018 BAA World Champion ARCHERY CENTRAL
    Death Harp Bowstrings -- Onestringer arrow wraps
    Facebook Team Slayer<------- Click here
    IDAHO BOWFISHING ASSOCIATION - President

I think you've filled your allowable quota of beautiful velvet bucks
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

The only tip I can give you is do whatever you did to kill the one in your profile pic. Congrats and good luck!

I've gone with some buddies with tags in 051. This area holds some fantastic bucks, but just like anywhere, you're going to have to work for them. Get high and away from the roads. Do your research on google earth and find some water and cover further off of the beaten path. There are lots of critters running around in the Santa Rosa's including CA bighorn, elk, antelope and plenty of deer. It's some beautiful country and hopefully we'll be reading a fantastic story about your huge velvet muley!! Good luck to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Antcap View Post
    I've gone with some buddies with tags in 051. This area holds some fantastic bucks, but just like anywhere, you're going to have to work for them. Get high and away from the roads. Do your research on google earth and find some water and cover further off of the beaten path. There are lots of critters running around in the Santa Rosa's including CA bighorn, elk, antelope and plenty of deer. It's some beautiful country and hopefully we'll be reading a fantastic story about your huge velvet muley!! Good luck to ya!
    Thanks Antcap,
    Matt

Hey, I was just stopping by to see how your 2017 hunt went? You sure have put some big animals on your hands! I drew the muzzleloader tag and just want to know as much as possible about the mountains... hope ya drew something big this year!!

Greg

Hunting That zone this October, any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by JKoepper View Post
    Hunting That zone this October, any tips?
    Cover lots of ground And bring a four wheeler because the roads are really really rough.
    Matt