Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

5 Million YouTube Views - Woo Hoo!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
In about eighteen months we have cracked the 5 Million view threshold on YouTube. That was one of our major mile markers and we hit it a year earlier than expected. Can't thank all of you enough for the support and interest in what we are doing.

Many supposed outdoor industry media experts gave Matthew and I the "side eye" about this idea. Not sure where to reset the mark for the end of this calendar year. We are about to hit our highest viewership period in August, along with a dozen new episodes that will be released between now and the end of the year, along with a lot of ancillary "hub content" that hopefully lowers the hurdles for folks wanting to do the same hunts we do.

5MM YT Views.jpg

Thanks again for all the great support. If you have friends or family who would like our content, please share the channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

Congrats on the milestone, that says you are offering a great service.

Congratulations. The newest posts on shooting and trucks are winners too. You keep posting, we keep watching.

Congrats! I love the platform and definitely see why it has done so well. It was a great idea. Keep it coming!!!

Awesome! Youtube is the programming of choice in our household any more. I doubt we will even maintain satellite service much longer as we rarely use it.

Curious if you have considered starting a Patreon account to support your Youtube channel? We follow a couple sailing channels on Youtube and the top several are earning over $250,000 a year via Patreon. I think a bunch of us would be happy to pay a few buck a video to keep this information coming....

Back