PEAX Equipment

Sierra Nevada

atgaric

Hey all, Just drew my first big game tags, Archery speed goats horns longer, and a mule deer archery tag. been duck hunting and varmit hunting for a few years, so i am excited to try and fill my tags this year! Unit 291 and 205 if your interested, ging to start scouting 205 seance i havn't been there much and find the land i can hunt then go back again latter in June or July and find the goats. I live in 291 so i know plently of places to go, plus I want to focus on the antelope tag a little more.

Hey all, Just drew my first big game tags, Archery speed goats horns longer, and a mule deer archery tag. been duck hunting and varmit hunting for a few years, so i am excited to try and fill my tags this year! Unit 291 and 205 if your interested, ging to start scouting 205 seance i havn't been there much and find the land i can hunt then go back again latter in June or July and find the goats. I live in 291 so i know plently of places to go, plus I want to focus on the antelope tag a little more.

Which state are you referring to?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back