Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Big Fin in PA hunting Elk???

It would be a bigger hole, but not as deep. It's going to hurt.

I'll use less powder for you. I hate seeing a grown man cry.

How about you? Are you going to use rubber broadheads?

Last edited:
Squirrel,

I don't know what Wally World, or laundry place your going to, I must need to change mine... lol

Almost all of my hunting is done at least a mile from the truck. I'd be glad to walk with you, and talk, while we carry backpack, climbing tree stand, and bow in, and back out again...
Don't think you'll see any painted lines where we are going...

I started putting in for Kentucky this year. I'm 37 in August. I don't really expect to ever draw a tag, but I appreciate what they're doing by repatriation of animals into more of their native habitat.

Squirrel,

I don't know what Wally World, or laundry place your going to, I must need to change mine... lol

Almost all of my hunting is done at least a mile from the truck. I'd be glad to walk with you, and talk, while we carry backpack, climbing tree stand, and bow in, and back out again...
Don't think you'll see any painted lines where we are going...

My cousin pulled the trigger, didn't sound like any hunt I ever went on, and if I did I sure would never tell...

Now I might have MADE UP a good story to go with that puny lil 387" fella... uphill both ways kinda story.

Wow can't believe the hate towards pa elk hunting. So it's obviously worse than paying an outfitter $10k to put you on the elk? I know nothing about it so I shouldn't comment further. Just seemed odd. Perhaps people who live in that area cant take the time or expense to drive 30 hrs one way and bring all the equipment to do a western hunt? Once again, don't know anything about hunting in pa, just seemed strange.

I must say, this is likely the most pathetic thread of the year. This or the west comes east thread. It demonstrates exactly why we will eventually lose the privilege of hunting. Not because of the anti hunting crowd but because of each other bickering.

Now let the hate rain down.

I must say, this is likely the most pathetic thread of the year. This or the west comes east thread. It demonstrates exactly why we will eventually lose the privilege of hunting. Not because of the anti hunting crowd but because of each other bickering.

Now let the hate rain down.

Quit making sense, dude...this is a no logic thread :cool:

I didn't see any hate.A simple difference in opinion;imagine that.I couldn't see this making a good hunt for a TV show,simple.Squirrel was saying the same thing.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back