Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Orion Cooler feedback

LukeDuke

Hey guys...just checking to see if anyone could provide some feedback regarding their Orion coolers. My wife and I want to get my father in law one for Father's Day. He lives in northern MN and has a couple remote fishing camps, so he is constantly swapping out ice bags/frozen jugs/etc. He is an avid fisherman, and I really like the Orion coolers for their versatility in the fishing and hunting world. Their design features look to be top notch. He doesn’t do any sort of back country hunting or anything where he would need a bigger cooler to keep animal quarters on ice for extended periods of time. I am leaning towards the 25 or 35qt as I think this would predominantly be a fishing cooler and could be more practical for loading in and out of his boat/suburban. He goes solo quite often so I want to remain mindful of overall weight once loaded. Any thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day Weekend.

Can't help you as I don't have one but Randy has shown enough footage of how well they perform for me to think they are great coolers. If its only going to be for fishing then I would agree those size coolers would probably be sufficient and help with weight reduction.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back