Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nevada Draw

Resident Archery cow elk 114, gonna be warm, but got a cow there last year at 17 yards with my rifle!

Stoked

Im in shock!!!.02 of a single percent chance according to go hunt!!never ever thought id ever possibly draw a tag like this!!!Thanks to randy ,back in the 1st year of oyoa,I started applying in several states what I could afford and wala!!!yes,,once in a while even a blue collar can draw a tag.!!!

Good job there dk, bink, BFB and bis. I don't see my name anywhere, it's like I didn't even put in. Not looking good, Utah then Nevada, OUCH, that hurts. Good Luck to all who drew.

Im in shock!!!.02 of a single percent chance according to go hunt!!never ever thought id ever possibly draw a tag like this!!!Thanks to randy ,back in the 1st year of oyoa,I started applying in several states what I could afford and wala!!!yes,,once in a while even a blue collar can draw a tag.!!!

Congratulations. I look forward to hearing about it. That's awesome

holy cow!!!!nr cal big horn sheep tag for me!!!!unbilievable odds,,i cant believe it!!!yee haw and then some!!!nadda on the other 5 apps but that is fine with me...wow,wow,wow.

Man congrats on the tag of a lifetime. I can't wait to follow this hunt in the fall.

Nice Work Mr. Dan! There is a lot of us that can't just go out and buy a tag. Your hunt will be something I can only hope to get to do someday. If you happen to write about it later, this blue collar guy will be listening. Serious congrats

holy cow!!!!nr cal big horn sheep tag for me!!!!unbilievable odds,,i cant believe it!!!yee haw and then some!!!nadda on the other 5 apps but that is fine with me...wow,wow,wow.

Wow! Those were some really steep odds, congrats on the great tag!

Congratulations to those who drew. No deer for me this year. I did get an antelope tag for the first time. So, I'll be hunting August instead of October.

Awesome Dan!

Nothing for me. Looks like I will be focusing in on Roosevelts and Blacktails real hard...

Congrats, Dan. Amazing to draw that tag, with those odds. Hope it is a great hunt.

No dice for me.

Congrats to you Dan. Glad to see a hunt talker pull a sheep tag like that.

Some great hunts amongst the HT crowd!

I've gotta figure out what it is that has given me such fantastic luck in the NV tag draws.

Desert Bighorn in 162 and a buck antelope tag in 061 as a cherry in top.

Congrats, Dan. Amazing to draw that tag, with those odds. Hope it is a great hunt.

Some great hunts amongst the HT crowd!

I've gotta figure out what it is that has given me such fantastic luck in the NV tag draws.

Desert Bighorn in 162 and a buck antelope tag in 061 as a cherry in top.

Didn't you just draw killer deer and elk tags? You can basically only apply for deer next year? Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back