Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nevada Draw

Default Nevada Draw

Just got an email saying they will be posted tomorrow afternoon. GL All

I got that email as well. They always seem to release the results earlier then what their website states.

It has been the Friday before Memorial Day for quite a few years now. I don't think I can remember the results coming out on whatever date they say results will be released by.
    Come on Friday!!
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Good luck everyone!!

Yep, just about the last horse I got in the race. Probably gonna start chewing my fingernails. Wishing everyone the best.

Ready and willing to accept the good news from Fallon!

I'll be hitting the refresh button at least 100 times today on the huntnevada website. Best of luck, I am due for a sheep tag with 15 points, but i am not holding my breath, but I'd be happy with an Elk or Deer tag! =)

Will see if I drew my early velvety buck tag.......
    Matt
    PronghornFreak.com DirtNapGear ARCHERY CENTRAL
    Death Harp Bowstrings ---- Onestringer arrow wraps
    IDAHO BOWFISHING ASSOCIATION - President

I have all but stuck out. Nevada and AZ Deer Sheep are my last shots. I am hoping I am lucky in Nevada but I have said that a few times on the way to Vegas. On those occasions I have left town with empty pockets and disappointment. I guess to be a glass is half full type guy...I will win either way in Nevada! I either leave with regret but full pockets or happy but empty pockets. Win-win right? That's all I have left. Good luck to everybody.

Results are up now, no tags for me, how was everybody doing?

#priceisrightloserhorn
    Four of a kind, 7x57, 284 winchester, 7 Remington Mag, 7 Mashburn.

Nada for me. No surprises given my odds. Doing the old point building.

holy cow!!!!nr cal big horn sheep tag for me!!!!unbilievable odds,,i cant believe it!!!yee haw and then some!!!nadda on the other 5 apps but that is fine with me...wow,wow,wow.

Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.kirkpatrick View Post
    holy cow!!!!nr cal big horn sheep tag for me!!!!unbilievable odds,,i cant believe it!!!yee haw and then some!!!nadda on the other 5 apps but that is fine with me...wow,wow,wow.

Hell yes, congratulations.

.....and to the guy named James R Young from Spring Creek, you should change your name.
    Four of a kind, 7x57, 284 winchester, 7 Remington Mag, 7 Mashburn.

16. Default

Got an Anterless Elk tag, pretty happy. Finally can hunt close by for once

Nothing for me but I had to put in for points for half of the animals and put in for the best areas around Reno/Sparks. No surprises here! Congrats Randy on your deer tag!

No tag for me. Maybe one of these years ill draw, wont know how to act if I ever do draw. Ill think its a mistake...

Dan.K congrats on the Sheep tag! Its cool to see other peoples excitement.

NR Antlered Elk tag for me (161M). I had 14 points and got my second choice, super excited.
    Congrats to all those who drew tags.

Congrats to those who drew a tag. Me...I am leaving Nevada with money in my pocket. No tag for me.

Heck yes Dan! Congrats! Look forward to hearing about it and seeing pictures!

Nothing here. Quite a powerball draw Dan. Congrats to all who drew.

I'm sooooo over it....nothing yet again

24. Default

Resident Archery cow elk 114, gonna be warm, but got a cow there last year at 17 yards with my rifle!

Stoked

Im in shock!!!.02 of a single percent chance according to go hunt!!never ever thought id ever possibly draw a tag like this!!!Thanks to randy ,back in the 1st year of oyoa,I started applying in several states what I could afford and wala!!!yes,,once in a while even a blue collar can draw a tag.!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast