Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nevada Draw

It has been the Friday before Memorial Day for quite a few years now. I don't think I can remember the results coming out on whatever date they say results will be released by.
Come on Friday!!

I'll be hitting the refresh button at least 100 times today on the huntnevada website. Best of luck, I am due for a sheep tag with 15 points, but i am not holding my breath, but I'd be happy with an Elk or Deer tag! =)

I have all but stuck out. Nevada and AZ Deer Sheep are my last shots. I am hoping I am lucky in Nevada but I have said that a few times on the way to Vegas. On those occasions I have left town with empty pockets and disappointment. I guess to be a glass is half full type guy...I will win either way in Nevada! I either leave with regret but full pockets or happy but empty pockets. Win-win right? That's all I have left. Good luck to everybody.

holy cow!!!!nr cal big horn sheep tag for me!!!!unbilievable odds,,i cant believe it!!!yee haw and then some!!!nadda on the other 5 apps but that is fine with me...wow,wow,wow.

Nothing for me but I had to put in for points for half of the animals and put in for the best areas around Reno/Sparks. No surprises here! Congrats Randy on your deer tag!

No tag for me. Maybe one of these years ill draw, wont know how to act if I ever do draw. Ill think its a mistake...

Dan.K congrats on the Sheep tag! Its cool to see other peoples excitement.

NR Antlered Elk tag for me (161M). I had 14 points and got my second choice, super excited.
Congrats to all those who drew tags.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back