Nevada Draw

That’s awesome Dan. Gongratulations again. I think my chances of drawing that tag are getting pretty high, something like <.02% this year.

that's exactly what my odds were, .02 of a single percent according to go hunt odds!!!figured I didn't have a chance,but got lucky on this tag draw and cashed in on a decent ram of the area,,they say there are bigger ones in there,,but I decided ,bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush,,,eyeballed him for 15 minutes,trying to judge him up as a shooter or not.decided to take him.

he lost a bit of score from his excess brooming of the tips though,I thought he was approx. in the upper 150 range as I was scoping him and looking at his age rings through the spotter.even though it was the opening day,,I already had several days of scouting done with no sightings,so it was a tough decision whether to pull the trigger or not.

I know im done for Nevada califonia bighorn sheep now for 10 years,,but the way I read the rules,it appears that I can still be in the running for Nevada desert sheep?does anybody know if that is correct for sure ? ya never know what 2018 will bring,,I was honestly just hoping for a Nevada deer tag that after 7 years still have not drawn yet,,who would have fathem that Id draw a 1 in 5000+ tag,,,looking forward to the 2018 draw!!

was looking at the Nevada harvest reports today,,it appears that I was tied with 3 others in my unit for oldest age class 8 yrs,was 1st sheep harvested in unit 32 ,,my sheep appears to be the 6th best score in unit 32 for 2017 and it looks like as a non resident I got the 2nd highest score cal sheep .think I did o k on this one,definately a good mature representive ram for that area,was wondering if I made a mistake pulling the trigger on the 1st day?,d I y all the way.congrats to everyone who was successful in Nevada in 2017

was looking at the Nevada harvest reports today,,it appears that I was tied with 3 others in my unit for oldest age class 8 yrs,was 1st sheep harvested in unit 32 ,,my sheep appears to be the 6th best score in unit 32 for 2017 and it looks like as a non resident I got the 2nd highest score cal sheep .think I did o k on this one,definately a good mature representive ram for that area,was wondering if I made a mistake pulling the trigger on the 1st day?,d I y all the way.congrats to everyone who was successful in Nevada in 2017

Awesome, congrats!

Congrats. Nobody makes a mistake when they pull the trigger, unless they listened to someone who wasn't the tag holder. Happy for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back