Little Wind/Rain Storm

jabber

Had a little storm at the house last night. Had a little roof damage and trees blown down. Here are a couple of pictures of my travel trailer.

The trailer used to set right beside the small white trailer. The wind picked it up and through it over the fence about 50 - 75 feet.

I've only been to Texas twice but one time we had a little weather blow thru. Pretty dang scary! Bummer about your travel trailer! Hopefully you were not in it at the time....

Pretty crazy how it did that to the travel trailer but it doesn't even look like the small cargo trailer moved an inch. Did the cargo trailer have something heavy in it?

I hope you had it insured! Right now I'm running without any insurance on my travel trailer, I may have to rethink that!

Pretty crazy how it did that to the travel trailer but it doesn't even look like the small cargo trailer moved an inch. Did the cargo trailer have something heavy in it?

I hope you had it insured! Right now I'm running without any insurance on my travel trailer, I may have to rethink that!

The small trailer is empty and you are right, it did not move at all. Yes it was insured.

Wind and Twisters can't stand to see a trailer of any kind! Wasn't it back in the 70's Wichita Falls got hit real bad by a twister? I had been working up at Canadian, TX and drove back the day after, what a mess. Glad you are OK Jabber! John

Back