Utah Draw

To my surprise I drew Mt. Dutton any weapon elk tag. No way I can top this years upcoming elk season. From Texas I plan on driving to Utah to hut the bulls with a rifle for a few days. Then from there I will drive up to spend a week in Montana 690 with my bow!! Surely out of those 2 tags I can put some meat in the freezer. Cheers to everyone else who drew!

To my surprise I drew Mt. Dutton any weapon elk tag. No way I can top this years upcoming elk season. From Texas I plan on driving to Utah to hut the bulls with a rifle for a few days. Then from there I will drive up to spend a week in Montana 690 with my bow!! Surely out of those 2 tags I can put some meat in the freezer. Cheers to everyone else who drew!

Very nice. Congrats! Enjoy the anticipation and good luck on the hunts!

Dang! Well congrats! Should be able to put some serious meat in the freezer and probably some serious bone on the wall as well. Good luck!

Congrats grizzly/wildaggie13 sweet tags & others who drew. You guys beat some horrendous odds. Best of luck filling those tags.

I scored 7 USUCS.

A handful of unsuccessful's for me as well. Maybe next year, maybe not.

I drew my 4th choice, General Season deer Wasatch Mtns, West Muzzleloader and Points for LE deer and Bison.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back