Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Utah Draw

Got a general muley tag. Will meet up with a few friends and have a good time. Is it October yet?

Looks like I'll be hunting a general deer unit with a friend this year. Looking forward to seeing some new country!

Got kicked AGAIN, no tags. After 16 tries I thought we might draw that Bookcliffs Tag, but I was wrong. My Pops was upset he was really wanting it, he is going to be 77 in 7 weeks. If my memory is correct I think it was around 50% chance of drawing when we had 6 or 8 points. I know there are no guarantees but this is very disheartening. This game can be cruel. Sorry for the rant, just had to vent a little. Hope everyone has a good hunting season. Thanks

Unsuccessful on Elk

BUT

Successful on Mule Deer GMU North Slope.
Never been there - Anyone know the area and can provide me some guidance? Would be much obliged. Go ahead and PM me if you like or call. 602-541-8198

Got my email & won't be making a hunting trip to UT this year. Good luck to those that drew!!

I got my points! :) Although I'm almost regretting starting points in the state due to the new issues they are starting with the state land.

My wife drew Desert Bighorn Sheep with only 12 points. Gonna be a great summer dreaming about that one.

My wife drew Desert Bighorn Sheep with only 12 points.

Hoo boy! Congratulations to your wife. The odds on that are ridiculous. Share the story after the hunt!

I drew a bunch of bonus points...

Big cut in tags the last two years made point creep a reality for me on the pronghorn hunt I wanted. Dang.

grizzley- Congrats on a fun summer of getting that sorted out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back