Anyone Use Opticsagent.com Before?

Sainte_Terrer

I am wanting to put a Leupold on my Ruger No.1 (1-A, 7x57) and have been shopping around. I can't spare much right now but found excellent prices on opticsagent.com. However, I have never even heard of this website before. Too good to be true?

IMG_20170506_143758_583.jpg

I doubt you'll find any prices that match Predator Optics owned by Schmalts here on Hunt Talk. He is THE place to get deals on Leupold Optics.

I doubt you'll find any prices that match Predator Optics owned by Schmalts here on Hunt Talk. He is THE place to get deals on Leupold Optics.

Thanks Randy. You guys need to contact me for the best price. Please know that most manufactures have a minimum advertising price allowed, and PM's and emails is not considered an advertised price so I can offer better deals that route than on my website store. Any optics that you see on my website are not set in stone prices, but I can deal with some more than others.
I like to set guys up with Leupold as much as possible since they are a sponsor here and a great product but I will also deal in other brands but definitely no Vortex. I also offer a discounted price for check or money order, and that adds up on higher end items.

I am wanting to put a Leupold on my Ruger No.1 (1-A, 7x57) and have been shopping around. I can't spare much right now but found excellent prices on opticsagent.com. However, I have never even heard of this website before. Too good to be true?

View attachment 71003

There isn't a Leupold they sell that I don't sell cheaper. PM me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back