Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk Talk - Live Video Q&A

A favorite part of these episodes is quickly becoming Tyler not telling you when he cuts the feed and watching your reactions. It's kind of like a icing on the cake kinda moment.

In a different note for a self proclaimed non handyman type, there was quite a few tools in the background and those shelves with all your gear look pretty well made.

Randy - I'm a little late, but I watched the first two episodes and they are great. I have time in the evening while working in Wyoming to watch the remainder of the podcasts. Very excellent info. You should seriously write a book.
I'm a average elk hunter for about the last 20 years and have been successful most seasons, but have never killed a bull over 300". I'm entirely a rifle hunter and wanted to know if you ever do any snow tracking for elk? The area I hunt in SW Montana has limited openings, and the elk seem to stick to the timber for most of the day. So tracking is my go to method if the conditions allow. Maybe you could address this on the next episode? I'm not on facebook to write a question. Thanks, Preston

Randy - I'm a little late, but I watched the first two episodes and they are great. I have time in the evening while working in Wyoming to watch the remainder of the podcasts. Very excellent info. You should seriously write a book.
I'm a average elk hunter for about the last 20 years and have been successful most seasons, but have never killed a bull over 300". I'm entirely a rifle hunter and wanted to know if you ever do any snow tracking for elk? The area I hunt in SW Montana has limited openings, and the elk seem to stick to the timber for most of the day. So tracking is my go to method if the conditions allow. Maybe you could address this on the next episode? I'm not on facebook to write a question. Thanks, Preston

Thanks, Preston. I will add that to the question list for tonight.

If you don't have Facebook, you can catch it here at 8pm (Mountain Time) - https://onyourownadventures.com/elk-talk/

Great, missed it again, need to set my alarm as its 03.00 over here when it starts, just going to have to watch not live.

Cheers

Richard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back